I can't wait!!! Tomorrow C and I will make a trip to the hospital to fill out paper work and to let them do a pre-op exam. We were suppose to have this done on Monday but due to the nurse writing our appointment down wrong we missed the appointment and had to reschedule. Last night I had a nightmare due to the mix up with the appointments. I dreamed that we missed his surgery so the Dr refused to reschedule. It makes me sick to my stomach just to think of that happening.
In other news all the babies are doing great!! ECI(Early Childhood Intervention) is kicking D and L out of their program because they are doing so well. C will be with ECI until he is 3 years old because of his hearing loss and then at 3 he will go to a special pre-school that is better equipped to handle his hearing loss.
There is an RSV Outbreak in Lubbock...
Ok, well not really and outbreak but per my pedi she said this is the worst she has ever seen it. Just this last week I know of 7 children who have been diagnosed with RSV, two of those are my sister's girls. Luckily we have dodged the path of the dreaded RSV and I pray that we can keep the babies healthy at least until after C's surgery.
1) I found my all of my old Baseball cards and just by skimming through they value over $100.
2) C’s CI is in only 6 days.
3) My Mom is on the mend from having a BAD kidney infection. She was in the hospital for 5 days.
4) My house is clean
5) Went to a concert on Sunday. It was soooo much fun!!
6) My MIL who has been watching the babies for me while Huby and I work.
7) American Idol
8) I am very thankful I am not the mom who just had octuplets.
9) My Sister being my best friend.
10) The playground equipment I found for $50. I got a castle play house with slide and a smaller play house that has a kitchen table
Top 10 Crafts to Make This Week
2 hours ago