So I have never made New Year resolutions in the past but this year I have decided to make a few. I have been thinking very hard on what I want them to be, so here goes...
1) I would love to loose some weight but more than that I would like to get healthy. Before I got pregnant I was a 160 at 5' 9" and when I was preggers I
gained 20 lbs. After I had my babies it took me 2 weeks to get back down to
159 lbs. Since then I have no idea what happened, but in the last year and a half I have gained 35 lbs. I have gained more weight now, then when
I was preggers with my trips. Then I went to my Dr last month and I found
that my cholesterol was really thigh, so high it could become life
threatening. So here I am trying to get healthy so I can live long enough to see
grand babies one day.
2) I would love to be debt free by next year but for a more realistic goal I plane to make no new debt and get current debt paid down. The closer we are to being debt free the closer I am to being a stay at home mom.
3) Spend more one-on-one time with each baby. I want them to feel special, not just as part of a trio but as an individual. I would love to have an outing with each baby once a month, even if it is just to the grocery store.
4) Spend less time watching TV. My goal is to watch TV only when the babies are sleeping. This maybe tough one since I LOVE TV.
5) Keep up with this blog. One day I would love to print out all my posts and give them to my adult children so they can see what life was like when they were babies.
6) Be more green. I recycling and I purchased a Brita water pitcher to cut out using bottled water.
19 hours ago