Friday, February 27, 2009

C is In the Hospital

Today while I was at work I received a call from my hubby that C wasn't doing well. As you know earlier this week the babies were diagnosed with RSV. While L and D have gotten better C has gotten worse. Since yesterday he has refused to eat and has taken about 5 oz of fluids. I left work and took him back to the Dr. Right away they said his color wasn't good and his lung sounded really bad. As they were examining him C was crying but he was so dehydrated he could cry no tears. After that the Dr. sent us to the hospital to have C admitted.
I just talked to the Dr. and they are running tests to see is his RSV turned into pneumonia. The Dr. said that it looks like C will be here until Sunday or until C's oxygen levels are over 95 without oxygen on.
So there goes our Disney trip:( Oh well that are more important things in life than Disney.

I will update more later when I have news.

Much Love,



Kristi said...

(((hugs))) Tanna. :( I'm sorry your little guy is in the hospital. :( I'll pray that he gets better really soon.

I'm so sorry about your Disney trip too- I know you were really looking forward to it. You'll work it into your schedule again! Disney will be there. ;o)

Big Hugs!

Triplets + 3 ~ In Real Life ~ said...


I'm so sorry Colton is in the hospital. I hope he gets better soon. I'll be praying for him.

Like you said Disney can wait. Just be thnkful you found out before you left... It really could have been worse.

Keep us updated.

Chad and Kristina said...

oh my goodness...I'm sorry to hear about your kiddos being sick!! You are in my thoughts!

Newmanville said...

I'll be praying for little Colton. Hope he is better very soon!

Lucas'Mommy said...

I will be praying for you guys! Lucas was hospitalized with RSV for 5 days when he was 3 months old. I know how tough it can be! I hope he feels better soon!

Jennifer said...

Oh, no. Poor Colton. I hope he gets well quickly. Sorry about Disney. What a bummber but as long as everyone is healthy that's all that matters.

Hang in there, Tanna.

Jaime said...

Awww, I'm sorry to hear this as well! I hope Colton is getting better and that you will be able to have another opportunity to visit Mickey and Minnie in the near future.

tammy said...

Oh poor baby! I'm glad he's (hopefully) getting released today! Don't you want to call that dr. up and let her know what's going on!!! I had a dr. who told us Aiden was "just a heavy breather" when he was wheezing like crazy and needed to be neubulized! Needless to say, we found a whole new clinic! Mom instincts RULE!