Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Random Things"

Ok so I got tagged and trying to keep my mind off of other things here is my list of "Random Things"...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? A girl my Mom went to school with was named Tanna
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? This morning when someone asked me about C's surgery
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? My print
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Cajun Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck Yes :)
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Nope, never
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Maybe before I had my babies
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope, waste of time
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Blue Bell Triple Chocolate, For those of you who aren't from TX you are missing out on Blue Bell!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Weight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? L and D. MIL is keepig them for me until Sat due to C's surgery
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants and running shoes(not used for running)
19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? American Idol
20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? RED
21. FAVORITE SMELLS? My babies after a bath and Hubby's Pillow
22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom
23. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Any Olimpics Event
24. HAIR COLOR? Light brown
25. EYE COLOR? Blue green
26. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, w/out I can't see ANYTHING!
27. FAVORITE FOOD? Dad's Spagetti
28. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending
29. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Taken, GREAT MOVIE
30. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey
31. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, you get to go out and play
32. HUGS OR KISSES? both
33. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cookie Dough
34. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Baby Colors
35. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one
36. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? The Closer and House
37. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? My babies laughing
38. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The BEATLES
39. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Canada
40. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? nope
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Tx
42. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFIGANT OTHER? He was my Boss

No comments: